Our Home Use Power Tee is the product of over 20 years of engineering and testing. The Home Use version is the same Power Tee used at such prestigious clubs like Le Golf National, Wentworth Club, and the home of golf, St. Andrews.
Power Tee is used in 18 countries, teeing up 6 million balls per day, and is used in several United States Air Force bases. Power Tee Home Use is also the perfect addition to golf simulators.
- The Power Tee is extremely reliable and has been built to be struck a thousand plus times per day.
- Power Tee is equipped with two of the best synthetic hitting surfaces in the world.
- Power Tee can be installed indoors or outdoors.
- Power Tee can be installed flush-mounted in concrete or wood, or built into a 10" high platform to accommodate the ball feeding system.
- Power Tee Home Use comes with a 5-year warranty on all moving parts and electronics.
- Power Tee can be used with flight monitors, tracking systems, and all golf simulation systems.
- For an indoor installation, the minimum ceiling height will be 10 feet.
Power Tee requires only a regular 110 outlet or circuit, and the power cord or wiring can be concealed with the installation plan if needed.
For more information, please call us at 877-769-3781.
$7,995 for home use Power Tee. $5,495 for Power Tee unit, $2,500 for installation.
An experienced Power Tee installer will contact you immediately after purchase and personally install your Power Tee into your chosen location.
FOR CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE THE CONTINENTAL U.S., PLEASE CALL 1-877-769-3781